LOUISIANA STATE PARALEGAL ASSOCIATION
LSPA NEWSLETTER -
NEW ISSUE COMING SOON
The LSPA Newsletter is a
Members-only benefit ......
WITH THIS ONE EXCEPTION!!!
LSPA WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THE UPCOMING
ISSUE OF THE LSPA NEWSLETTER WITH
AND OTHER PROFESSIONALSTHAT SUPPORT
AND WORK WITH LOUISIANA PARALEGALS.
To receive a copy of The Advocate,
please email LSPA First Vice President,
AND KEEP YOUR EYE ON YOUR EMAIL INBOX.
IT SHOULD BE ARRIVING WITHIN
THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS!!!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR MEMBERSHIP PAGE
FOR LSPA MEMBERSHIP INCENTIVES
Order your LSPA
"Paralegals are always Swamped!" T-Shirt
The Louisiana State Paralegal Association, Inc., as the leader of the paralegal profession in Louisiana, is dedicated to the advancement and betterment of the paralegal profession throughout the State of Louisiana and in general. LSPA strives to increase the recognition of the paralegal field by promoting the benefits of effective and increased utilization of paralegals. Working diligently to maintain the integrity of the profession, LSPA promotes high ethical standards for its membership and offers a voluntary certification examination to identify Louisiana paralegals who have demonstrated a high degree of competency in the profession. LSPA also promotes continuing legal education for its members. Further, LSPA is dedicated to providing a network of professional support to paralegals in their careers.
To promote the paralegal profession.
- To establish and maintain working relations and to cooperate with state and local bar associations.
- To further education among members of the paralegal profession.
- To promote the exchange of information regarding duties, functions and responsibilities peculiar to the paralegal profession.
- To encourage a high order of ethical and professional conduct and attainment.
- To participate in any other way in the advancement of the paralegal profession.
- To establish good fellowship among Association members, the National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc., and members of the legal community.
- To support and carry out the programs, purposes, aims and goals of the National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc.